Las Vegas, Nevada (NAPSI) - If you’re a new parent to any of the nearly 4 million babies born in the U.S. this year, a new device may help make your life easier, and your infant safer and happier.
While most parents are up-to-date when it comes to using new technology, the latest in baby monitoring technology is a new arrival. D-Link recently introduced the Wi-Fi Baby Camera (DCS-825L), a complete baby monitoring solution that works with iPhone or Android devices to provide a clear view of your little one from the palm of your hand.
Following are five ways the camera helps new moms and dads keep an eye on the little one:
1. See more than two cameras from multiple devices: While most baby monitors on the market today allow parents to keep track of one camera (sometimes two) from a monitor, the mydlink Baby Mobile app keeps tabs on up to 99 camera feeds from the same monitoring device and is also accessible from a smartphone or tablet.
2. Check in on your little one from anywhere, anytime: Today’s on-the-go parents now have the flexibility to check in while away with an instant view of what’s happening at home from any 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection via mydlink’s Baby Mobile app.
3. Get a clear view with HD resolution: Many parents are all too familiar with the grainy video quality of the typical baby monitor. Offering 720p resolution, the camera provides a clear and sharp HD picture and automatically transitions to night vision mode when the room gets dark.
4. Monitor the nursery’s temperature from your smartphone: Receive instant alerts when the baby’s room gets too hot or cold, making it simple to keep the nursery at the ideal temperature.
5. Soothe your baby with lullabies: Sometimes, all a fussy baby needs is a comforting song to lull him or her to sleep. The device comes preprogrammed with five classic lullabies to soothe your little one off to sleep.
Made by the global leader in connectivity for home, small business, mid- to large-sized enterprises, and service providers, the D-Link Wi-Fi Baby Camera is available at Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, Target.com, Walmart.com, and the company’s retail and e-tail outlets.