Las Vegas, Nevada - Don't skip breakfast, even if it's become a bore. Change it up, instead. People who eat breakfast tend to have better concentration and lower cholesterol.
If you're tired of the same old cereal, try these healthy breakfasts.
- A whole-wheat pita stuffed with hard-boiled eggs.
- Leftover vegetable pizza.
- A tortilla filled with vegetables, salsa and low-fat shredded cheese.
- A smoothie blended from exotic fruits, some low-fat yogurt and a spoonful of wheat germ.
- Whole-wheat crackers with low-fat cheese or peanut butter.