The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
We collect information in three primary ways:
- You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our Web sites or use our products and services;
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies.
Online Activity Tracking and Advertising
- We collect information about your activity on LVN Web sites for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, widgets and server log files.
- We and our non- LVN advertising partners use that information, as well as other information they have or we may have, to help tailor the ads you see on our sites and to help make decisions about ads you see on other sites.
- To opt-out of ad matching by Yahoo! click here. To opt-out of targeting advertising from many other ad networks, click here.
We may provide Personal Information to non- LVN third parties for purposes such as:
- Complying with court orders and other legal process;
Aggregate or Anonymous Information: We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted non- LVN entities for purposes such as:
- Retail, marketing and advertising companies that offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Universities, laboratories and other entities that conduct scientific research; and
- Media research companies and entities that may use the data for purposes such as coordinating disaster responses.
- Our Web sites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from that child's parent or legal guardian.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by LVN.
- We require non- LVN companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Las Vegas Newstrip c/o DCG
11862 S Foothills Blvd #1
Yuma, Arizona 85367
Effective date: 8/22/2018